Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Successful teamwork is built on a foundation of trust. Each member of the team must establish trust, cultivate trust through his actions and words, and work to maintain it. Each member also needs to be able to trust his team members to make a commitment to the team and its goals, work competently with those goals in mind, and communicate consistently about any issues that affect the team. This course will aid managers in building the level of trust and respect they receive from their employees, peers and customers.
Build trust and respect effectively for a more productive environment!
- Make your actions support company values
- Evaluate others fairly
- Push and encourage innovation in the workplace
- Create a network of resources for your employees
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Understand how your actions support the company values
2. Be able to evaluate how fair you towards others
3. Build trust by learning what will create a great work situation for each employee
4. Increase trust and respect by supporting and encouraging innovation
5. Know when to take action to provide the resources employees need for success
6. Ask a leader to come talk to the team about ethics, integrity, and the company values
7. Be able to build respect by creating a network of resources for employees
Supporting Company Values
Fairness with Others
Building Trust with Employees
Trusting Others to Innovate
Providing the Right Resources
An Ethics and Integrity Discussion
Respect through Resources