Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications. The ROUTE 300-101 exam certifies the routing knowledge and skills of successful candidates. Candidates will be certified in using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6.
This course comes with a Simulated Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Simulated Practice Environment
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know more about Network Plan And Design
2. EIGRP Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Procol
5. Border Gateway Protocol
Cisco 300-101: CCNP - ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing