Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Building strong teamwork begins with trust and clear communication. When teams trust all members and communication is clear and frequent, teamwork starts to build. As a small-business owner, each team member must contribute and work well with her peers. You must encourage and recognize great teamwork and quickly resolve any disputes that might occur. By going through the modules in this course, managers will learn ways strengthen their skills in order to build great teamwork among their team and employees.
Teamwork is critical to every organization in being more effective.
- Manage the team through behavior norms and expectations and developing a strong team culture
- Spur the team to work better with others
- Involve the right people and right information to make great decisions
- Discover ways to build positive a working environment
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Be able to create behavior norms and expectations for working together as a team
2. Know to create a team culture that capitalizes on team member strengths
3. Be able to identify actions the team can take to strengthen how they work with others within the company
4. Be able to encourage project teams and work teams to rely on each other’s skills, knowledge, and abilities
5. Know how to evaluate your communication with co-workers and peers to see how well you listen
6. The team evaluates how well the company meets their individual needs
7. Involving the right people and gathering the right information to make great decisions
Team Norms and Expectations
Creating a Strong Team Culture
Working with Others Within the Company
Project Teams Rely on Each Other
Involving Others for Great Decisions