Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT 300-135) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification. The TSHOOT 300-135 exam certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to: Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks, Use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know about Cisco Troubleshooting
2. Understand the Troubleshooting Switches
3. IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
Cisco 300-135: CCNP - TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks